Top Definition
retarded name to call someone when they did somethin dumb
guy version of being blonde
(say really long n drawn out to draw effect)
dude, u gust spilled your beer all over the tv remote! what a fukin heeeeewwwwwwbert!!!
by jackie loves vinny July 05, 2003
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.