look up any word, like swag:
a large unibrow, that is very unsightly.
WHOAH! look at his hector connector!
by maaaa! May 22, 2008
3 3
Eyebrows that connect together to create a singular eyebrow. Also called Unibrow and Monobrow.
Person 1: Hey fred, check out that guy's hector connectors!
by Cordelia Forest February 24, 2008
1 4