"All those gwips care about are football highlights, hoodies, and pretending to be Christian!"
"If you don't embrace the culture of the Other and you like yelling things like 'Go Bucks' or 'Roll Tide,' you might be a gwip."
- A bubble popping as they normally do is a Gwip. "The buble just went Gwip."
- Realizing that you are in fact not at all alive is a Gwip
"Oh my god, I'm alive (Gwip)."
- When any object either materializes and or dematerializes in seconds can be thought of as Gwipping. The object just started gwipping."
- The sudden experience of a newly formulated idea is characterized as a Gwip. "Gwip, I've got it."
- The instantaneous appearance of children in random locations are Gwips. "Look at all of those Gwips Jane."
- Reading a book or working and in turn producing a fact based understanding is a Gwip. "It just hit me. Gwip, Hamlet secretly loved his mother."