Top Definition
Eye shadow worn by guys, usually because they're effeminate, or "totally hardcore punk rockers dude man!", or both. It is called "guy shadow" in the hopes that it will sound more manly than "eye shadow". It doesn't.
Tom: Check out my new guy shadow.
Bill: Dude, you look like my mom.
by Mazarbulrin March 24, 2008
5 Words related to guy shadow
Eyeshadow worn by men. Its often found on emo kids and pairs up nicely with guyliner.
That guyshadow looks so wierd on him.
by Thegirlwhoplayedwithbitches April 03, 2011

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.