Subscribe English
look up any word, like tittybong:
a person or persons who have a very large number heavy accents in which they constantly switch between so you can not understand a word they say.
he is a groundfuttock
by JTROC September 25, 2007
1 3

Words related to groundfuttock:

ok stuff ummmm yea