|1.||Built for Speed|
A remarkabley fast GMC station wagon. Fully Equiped with plenty of cargo space for grocieries, fences, etc. Driven by over-protected mothers more than anyother/or occasionaly driven by the son of the house after being in an auto-accident with his real car.
Erazmo: His name is Michael, he drives his mom's Built for Speed around Food lion parking lot e'ry which'away.
Erazmo: Yea and he also wants to race my RX-7.
Robin Stanaway: Yea, see that car over across the way? That's the Built for Speed, and it just wooped my police cruiser's ass!
Nancy: I driveeeee one too.
Walking to a car, it's the place where a conversation becomes momentarily awkward, and often comes to a complete halt after a few failed attempts to shout over the large American sedan or SUV. Emerging from the autopause, the appropriate sentence is "What were we talking about?"
Jane and I were walking to the parkinglot- talking of memories past when upon arriving at the car we put our grocieries in the trunk. In order to get into the car, we went thru the autopause and felt weird that we could not see each other. We had time to think independently for a moment, and when we backed out into traffic, Jane said "What were we talking about?"
when someone explains something too much; when someone gives too much unnecessary information.
I'll be late tonight. I have some stuff to do. (Over talking begins) I have to get the grocieries. I have to get some milk and eggs and the lines are always so long....
Until today, this word is survived solely by a small cult following.
While the word has been celebrated by many, only few can properly deliver it when the opportunity arises. Grosseries should not be mistaken for a word, for it is better described as an experience. When delivered properly Grosseries brings meaning to an unattractive situation, scent, or b list celebrity.
Here is a list of situations where using Grosseries is not appropriate
A night club in BunLevel
End of List
Ryan: Having to take Joe Doll for a class was grosseries. He was my business professor and I couldn't stand him!
a banana, so named because monkeys are widely reputed to love bananas
(Actually heard in a supermarket--customer said this to the checker as she rang up the bananas)
"Yeah, I had to buy me some monkey pickles today."
Wal-creatures are known mainly for their bizarre behavior and "plumage" (e.g. Mullets/femullets, tails, shirts with colorful expletives, butts hanging out, year-round Halloween costumes, tight, colorful stretch pants on those who have no business wearing them).
There are many sub species of them such as the hambeasts (obese people using the electric scooters meant for disabled people), skunks (people who haven't bathed in ages and you can smell them at 20 paces), baby-factories (the ones with six screaming brats under 10), silver-back gorillas (hairy guys).
These people also have "pets" to accompany them and often they're not the fuzzy, cuddly kind. Goats are the most common along with raccoons, and snakes.
Like most animals, you don't bother them and they won't bother you (usually) because God knows what these "animals" are capable of and it's not a pretty sight....
The vast majority (90%) of Wal-mart shoppers are nice normal people there to shop for grocieries or pick something up. The remaining 10% just happen to be Wal-creatures.