american kid:dammit! i wish i was greek.. can i come with you???
Such achievements has provoked certain individuals to undermine these achievements to over-compensate for their inferiority complex or they just mimic because they might believe those with inferiority complexes.
Average Greek: *confused* "yeah thats fucked up..."
Well spoken Greek: "So if we say we love our Father, Uncle, Brother, Cousin, Son, Nephew and best friend we are total fags?"
Average Brit: "oh.....no hard feelings hey..? lets go watch the football together.."
Casanova wannabe Italian: "You know you Greeks invented sex but we were the ones that show it to the women."
Average Greek: "whatever bro."
Well spoken Greek: "We dont usually refer to the sheep as women."
CWI: *Pretending that some chick who is obsessed with him is calling him even though the backlight stays off.*
Turk in the mood to bully some Greeks: "We fucked you you are now our children."
Average Greek: *laughs dismissingly*
Well spoken Greek: "We still look European you dont look East Asian anymore.. hello little one.."
TITMTBSG: *Goes to bully the Armenians*
An egotistic Chinese/Japanese/Korean: "If 1.5 Billion of us were piss at the same time Greece will be flooded."
Average Greek: *Is thinking what the Well spoken Greek is thinking*
Well spoken Greek: "If 25 million of us world wide were to aim our sperm to where you are at your next generation will look nothing like you."
An egotistic Chinese/Japanese/Korean: *Goes to hassle the Americans.*
1. You're last name ends in -opoulos or -akis
2. You have at least 1 person in your family named Nikos/Nikki and/or at least 1 named Yiannis/Yianna
3. You know exactly what a kolomboi is and own at least 2.
4. You own at least 1 necklace/bracelet/other piece of jewelry with the evil eye on it.
5. When you were a kid, you got spit on every time you saw family- or any Greek adult you knew.
6. You attended Greek school for a minimum of 4 years.
7. You still are proud of Greece for winning the 2004 Soccer Cup and Eurovision in 2005.
8. You say My Big Fat Greek Wedding just to see if the family would remind you of your own. It did.
9. You get Greek TV on a satellite dish.
10. 4 words: Lamb on a spit.
11. You know exactly what it means when some one says "re" "vre" "po po po" "opaa!" etc.
12. You know Vodka is nothing compared to OUZO!
13. When dinner doesn't start until 9:30 PM at the earliest.
14. You know exactly what loukamadas, kataifi, name days, oxi day, and dolmades are.
15. When some one asks you your heritage... you stick out your chest, raise your chin and proudly say "I am GREEK!"