look up any word, like wyd:
(n) 1. the flap of skin that dangles in the back of one's throat
2. another word for uvula
When I woke up with cottonmouth, my gillygobber was swollen the size of my thumb.
by miss biz June 26, 2005

Words related to gillygobber