Subscribe English
look up any word, like bae:
Term describing the type of feedback one would expect to receive from a software developer, IT professional, or general technology geek, etc.
We received some geekback from our IT department and it's being translated at this time into something that the rest of us can understand.
by Melodrone December 07, 2010
2 0