1. To be/something that is optimistic/happy.
2. A person who is attracted to the same sex.
3. A term commonly used by teenagers to describe something unfortunate--typically a generic insult that is NOT directly homophobic unless the person saying it is in fact homophobic.
1. "We had a gay time at the rally!"
2. "Mom, I'm gay."
"Cleavice, get the holy water!"
3. "Dude, I've been waiting for like an hour for my mom to pick me up!"
"That is so gay!"
Seriously, people. Stop acting like pussies about people using gay as an 'insult'. Teenagers commonly use it as a loose, generic insult to describe something unfortunate--also denoted as "that sucks"--nothing more. It is not homophobic unless the person is homophobic. Get over yourselves.
1. jovial or happy, good-spirited
2. a homosexual male or female
3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"
1. "We'll have a gay old time."
2. "You DO know he's gay. Notice his homoerotic pornography collection."
3. "Man, these seats are gay. I can't even see what's going on!"
3. A generic insult.
1. You are gay.
2. You are gay.
3. You are gay.
Hee hee hee ^.^
happy. joyful. gleeful.
'we'll have a gay old time'.
-The Flinstone's theme song
A type of squirrel that lives in Latin America.
"Look at that gay scampering across the way!"
Not a Homosexual or somehing that you find stupid, dumb, idiotic, pointless, and or annoying.
It is simply a term to describe a happy mood or expression.
I hope you have a gay ol' time tonight at the party.
1.The dictionary definition is happy. However, this is archaic and few people use it any more except in the phrase gay old time.
2.Homosexual, especially homosexual males but can be used for lesbians as well.
3.A generic insult. It can mean bad, stupid, whatever you want it to mean.
Don't say that something is gay as an insult. I find this highly immature, mostly because it is often used when people can't think of a proper insult even when there is nothing homosexual about whatever they're insulting.
1.Jeremy was in a gay mood after getting an A on his test.
2.The people in The Village People are gay.
3."That is such a gay shirt,"remarked Robby.
Got Aids Yet?
Look at that gay guy, does he Got Aids Yet?