look up any word, like blumpkin:
The furry goblet is another name for the vagina or front bottom or even cunt. It would normally be used in the context of someone who drinks from the furry goblet, normally a lesbian.
Tonight darling, I would like to drink from your furry goblet. OR I bet she drinks from the furry goblet!
by Julian Patrick May 07, 2008
5 4