look up any word, like blumpkin:
Descriptive word to describe the residue found at the bottom of a glass (often a wine glass) that the drinker is unable to extract.
Another glass of wine pleease, I'm down to the frinklog.
by Goney April 11, 2006

Words related to frinklog

dregs drink glass wine wine glass