look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
a small whidgit that you can't remember the name of when you ask someone to hand it to you, a small mechanical item for more or less non mechanical people
Where did you put the fligdoogle that goes with the TV?
Hand me one of those fligdoogles, please.
by vlo September 09, 2007