look up any word, like blumpkin:
British slang for switch blade.
Dont you pull that bloody flick knife on me you arse face!
by The man with a huge gun November 08, 2010
British term for a switchblade, a knife that when a button is pushed, it flicks out. hence "flick knife"
Got everything? flick knives? knuckledusters?
by Ecile monach May 20, 2005