look up any word, like blumpkin:
Stemming from a video by Liam Lynch, this word is the definition of filler word. Its similar in usage of the "f" word, where it can be used in any situation you choose.

Pronounced 'fid-all-isk' emphasis on the k.

just stubbed toe: "FIDDLEISK!"
cant think of a word: "did you go to that...fiddleisk-en model thingy?"
mad at your boss and cant cuss, mutter "fiddleisk."

Can be used as a replacement for most cuss words and in any situation, to confuse people.
by the reverendrae April 16, 2009