Fangot (V) (to fang, fanged, fanging, will fang, fangs)
1. To manhandle
3. To drool on oneself. Ex. "Stop fanging around" "I fanged him up".
1. A particularly dense person
2. An inexperienced person
4. One with a short attention span
5. Pointless addition to sentences. Ex. "Boy, he's a fangot."
short- 'fang'. Fangroast (N)
1. An object, person, place, or event that causes extreme
disgust. Ex. "You are a fangroast".
Fangotry (N) 1. Any state of events in which
fanging, fangots, or fangroasts are involved. Ex. "That was fangotry at it's best!
Shut up you flaming fangot.