look up any word, like bukkake:
Referenced usually in hockey. When a participant is cut somewhere (usually the head), falls to their knees or is laid out and bleeds onto the ice. Making their own 'faceoff circle'. Similar to other red circular 'faceoff circles' on the ice.
Christ!, did you see Malarchuk get cut last night, he left his own 'faceoff circle' in the crease with his blood.
by Merle_Hanson March 06, 2009

Words related to faceoff circle

bleeding blood circle faceoff hockey