look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
A chemistry word used to signify the property of exploding violently when touched by flames. More violent than flammable.
Thessit: I wonder what would happen if we combined these chemicals?
Nater: Dude! That's freakin explammable!
Chriss: hehehehehe...
by ThessitHunter March 28, 2005