Top Definition
Where I grew up we used to use this term to refer to the style of beard/sideburns someone gets where the sideburns are trimmed into a thin line that may connect to a goatee/moustasche of the same thinness. I've never really heard anyone from anywhere else really call it that. It looks cool on people with a dark complexion, but I think it looks kind of white-trashy on white guys.
-similar to "edge up" but refers specifically to facial hair
Shit, man nice edge job!

-Yeah, it's tight, right?
by bunchanumbers18763 June 24, 2006
5 Words related to edge job

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.