look up any word, like ratchet:
Different from a wetback. Drenchedbacks are people immigrating from the southern boarder (excluding mexicans) to the U.S. They are called this instead of wetbacks because they have to travel farther and swim more then the mexicans, thus getting more wet.
"That Mexican that just crossed the boarder is a wetback"
"That guy from El Salvador is not a Mexican so he can't be a wetback either......therefore, he is a drenchedback"

by Jizzy07 March 17, 2008

Words related to drenchedback

immigrants more wet non-mexicans southern boarder wetback