look up any word, like blumpkin:
"WTF", a common IM phrase that means "what the f***", sounded out. The "double ya" means "W", the "tee" means "T", and the "ef" means "F"
Double ya tee ef happened here, mate?
by v-o-i-d July 11, 2006

Words related to double ya tee ef

what the f*** wtc wtfbbq wtf haxorz wth