The person that LOVES to do crazy thigs and could possibly always get you in trouble but you still love him.
Just a great person.
And did i mention hes probaly incredibly sexy too.
1) punch / beat up someone
2) indicate admiration for a female or car or fish supper.
3) indicate an extreme degree of the succeeding adjective / verb / noun.
Commonly preceeded by the word "pure".
First know use circa 1995 in a chippie in Maryhill Road - "Joahnny, dillion him" - now a common ned word used in any number of situations.
1) Ah'm gonnae pure dillion you, ya fuckin' dobbur!
2) Check oot that bird Donna-Marie, sheeza pure dillion - or - haw haw look at that E.V.O. (i.e. Mitsubishi evo) itza pure dillion. - or - haw brullyint, this chippie does a pure dillion roll and chip wi buckie, no?
3) You're a pure dillion bawbag. - or - haw they versace trackies are pure dillions - or - ah pure love Donna-Marie's sovvy rings, they're pure dillions.