Top definition
A phrase used by the porn(adult entertainment) industry to describe the male penis fully entering the woman's vagina or anus during sexual intercourse. Very interesting to watch over and over again ;^B.
Damn! That bitch got some serious deep penetration by black dick!
by urban pervert February 08, 2003
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug