Subscribe English
look up any word, like fapping:
A person who has make-up, paint, ink, or similarly pigmented substance applied to them.
I would love to be a debognotisee for that gorgeous body painter.
by Rick Mills September 02, 2004
0 1

Words related to debognotisee:

ink make-up paint pigmented