look up any word, like wcw:
a commonly used terminology to describe a special type of airbrush stroke used predominately by intermediate and advanced airbrush artists. The stroke itself resembles a kind of dagger or rat tail shape being thick at first and then progressively and quickly reducing it size to a very fine line.
the airbrush artist was teaching us to use dagger strokes to become more familiar with the instrument.
All airbrush artists that are very fast have mastered the dagger stroke or rat tail technique.
by Brindleheimers January 15, 2008

Words related to dagger stroke

rat tail dagger daggerstroke rat stroke tail airbrush stroke