1. (noun) Getting your feelings hurt, being offended or getting all bent out of shape because of something petty or stupid.
2. (noun) A person who cries into his/her cranberry vodka over a lost love.
3. (noun) The mispronunciation of the common slang "crybaby"
4. (noun) the product of cross breeding strawberries, blue berries and baby seal tears.
1. Michelle said "Jenny stop being a cryberry about it we are not talking walnuts. "
2. Wow these Cryberries taste great, what was the baby seal tear count again?