1. the proper term for chunks of juicy corn found in ones pooh after a particularly nasty constipated type of pooh.
1. *examines pooh* wooah look at that big juicy lump of cornicle in my feces
1. A corner of a cubicle, when you can't really refer to the whole cubicle as "yours" because you're sharing it. (generally not a sign of advancement within a company.)
2. An non-cubic cubicle. e.g. hexagonal
3. A cubicle without all four sides.
Hey, you got those TPS reports?
Yeah, they're in my cornicle under the red Swingline stapler.