Subscribe English
look up any word, like queef:
A term used by myspacers gone facebookers see mytraitor when he/she doesn't know to say write on your wall.
"Yo bro! Instead of commenting you on myspace, I'll just comment you on facebook." "Do you mean write on my wall?" "Oh yah, i guess so, sorry, I'm just so used to saying comment on myspace"
by Nickkk!!! May 29, 2007
14 4

Words related to comment you on facebook:

comment facebook myspace mytrader mytraitor see mytraitor wall write