look up any word, like bukkake:
Money the government will pay you to turn in your old car and buy a new one as part of the "Cash for Clunkers" program.
Yo bro, how'd you swing buyin' that new car?

I bought it with clunker bucks! Thanks for payin' your taxes dude!
by kernel klunk August 14, 2009