Top Definition
A vagina that is abnormally deep, resembling a digeredoo.
Man, she had a proper cludgeroo, I went all the way in and I was nearly touching her lungs!
by Mojo-hobo November 08, 2007
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.