Top definition
a Britishism for members of some exclusive social class.
Your ordinary bloke from the FE (Further Education school) cannot get a position trading currencies in the City. Those jobs are reserved for members of the club set.
by Wild Harry June 29, 2011
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug