Subscribe English
look up any word, like queef:
Pointing stick residing on the keyboard which replaces the mouse and trackpad on many laptops, manufactured by IBM, Lenovo, Dell and HP, among others. Perhaps best known as the Thinkpad TrackPoint.
I think I'm a considerate lover. For example, when we browse porn, one finger's always on the clickoris, purely for my Thinkpad's pleasure.
by light_weight January 27, 2008
16 2

Words related to clickoris:

gspot g-spot ibm lenovo thinkpad trackpoint