Top Definition
The process in which the clear coat on Chrysler vehicles (usually the hood and roof top) peels off over time due to defect in their painting process
Me - "My jeep cherokee's paint is peeling, it sucks. "
Friend - "My neon has the same thing, it's called Chrysler peel"
by Levathain January 07, 2014

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.