Top Definition
Naval Airman or Aircraft Handler - Royal Navy slang for a rating that carries out flight deck or hangar operations. They are aircraft movers and specialist aircraft Fire Fighters. Also known as 'Wedge Technicians'
Can someone get a chockhead to bring that cab into the hangar so we can chop.
by WAFU March 07, 2008
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.