look up any word, like blumpkin:
Term used in the military for anyone that fires or mans any type of gun. This can be used for a tank gunner, artillery man, door gunner, deck gunner, etc.
Tell the cannon cockers to get there asses over to divvy hq.
by Atomic Johnny March 30, 2005