look up any word, like ratchet:
the act of pelvic thrusting into a waterbed in order to create waves. a similar action is called bulooloo.
ex 1.
person 1-"whoa sorry to interupt... why are you humping the bed? sexually deprived much?"
person 2-"what? no! im just buleleing you pervert!"
by kradam August 23, 2009