look up any word, like wyd:
A bulbourethral gland (or Cowper's gland) is one of two small exocrine glands present in the reproductive system of human males. They are homologous to Bartholin's glands in females.
Person 1: Whats a bulbourethral gland?
Person 2: It's a gland in the male reproductive system that secretes lubrication.
by Kitten_xx May 27, 2007