okay one British is the name of the person from Britian...
two iwas reading these definitions and there is so much bashing going on between the british and the americans, it's rediculess. I was born in Britian that makes me British, but i live in both America and Germany(damn parents divorced)...
Niethor country is better than the other, both have their problems...but America does seem to have more at the moment...
Anyways with that being said...get over these damn sterio-types of us Brits having bad teeth, and thining we are all snoody, and look down our noses on everybody else. Just because Austin Powers was "british" and he had bad teeth doesnt mean eveyone does...Again Hollywood screws with your head.
Same with Americans. Not Everyone is lazy and thinks that they are hard and gangser, and eats at bloody Mc Donalds everyday!!...
There are Ugly people all over the world, trust me I have seen most of it...and if you have bad teeth, well thats why they made braces, now isn't it?
apparently i have to use the word british in my examlpe...yay...
NOW....bloody hell get past your closed minded sterio-types
British Knights were a dope] shoe] that had the late 1980s and early 1990s on lock-down. BK's were not for the faint hearted - they sported massive decals, plastic add-ons and had tongues bigger than oven mitts. They were particularly popular with basketballer]s, crip gangbangers] and homeboys]. Its rumoured that 76% of hip hop and techno artists during the 1990s wore British Knights at one time or the other. The remaining 24% wore a combination of adidas, puma, Troop and SPX.
British Knights fell off after the golden age of hip hop] era ended - largely in part due to idiots claiming nike was a better brand. These idiots have so far eluded the old skool] police, but when they are caught, they will experience large amounts of pain for their silly views.
Theyre dope shoes youre wearing there Leroy!
Word up yo. Theyre my new British Knights yo!
I'll give you 400 pairs of Nike air max if you let me wear them for a while.
Sorry, no deal. My British Knights are hella dope.
Typically it is thought of as a nationality, but it has come to be a substitute word for "cool", "rad", etc.
Hey girl! Your new shoes are so british!
This article refers to English subculture. Virtually nobody in England refers to the country as Britain, but for some reason, most Americans do, so hopefully this title will help the Americans among us find what they're looking for.more...
It's a worldwide misconception that English culture revolves heavily around Tea, bowler hats, walking canes, deducing things and saying little idioms like "spiffing!" and "tally-ho old chap!".
This is infact, not the case.
Sadly, Britain is becoming more and more like America every day, due to the majority of television shows being aired coming from the USA.
Yes we drink Tea, but we also drink as much, if not more coffee.
you will never hear anybody say "spiffing!" or some similar phrase except if they are the living dead from the 1900's, or being sarcastic.
I've lived in England all my life, and i've never seen a single Bowler hat except at fancy dress parties
We do, however, have a thriving youth subculture. England's Answer to the American Gangsta is the Chav, who think they're solid as rock, when infact the word is a business term derived from "Chelmsford Average". It was originally used to describe a typical resident of the English area of Chelmsford. These people had relatively low paid jobs, but spent almost everything they earnt on very distasteful items, and were seen dripping with gold, much like a
The typical homosexual way of saying vagina, no one straight uses this. Seriously, when's the last time you heard someone say "I'm going to take the clunge"? Or "I'm going to plunge the hell out of that clunge?"
It sounds more like some sort of product you'd see at 1 in the morning than something you'd use an awkward sexual advance.
tl;dr a typical British word for vagina
British Male: Cheerio doll, how would you like to show off that clunge there yes indeed?
British Male: *sips tea* Your cooter there
British Male: Bloody hell for the love of Freddie Mercury and the Queen, your vagina!!!
|6.||The F Word|
No It doesn't mean fuck. Its a British food Show hosted by Chef Gordan Ramsay. The show revolves around different food themes and recipes. Segments include Women in the Kitchen, cook-offs with Ramsay, challenges, and Gordan's livestock that he ends up serving on the series finale.
Person 1: So do you watch 30 min meals
Person 2: Fuck that show I watch a real cooking show I watch the F Word
An edited or censored version of either a song, tv show, movie, etc. that keeps in the word 'shit'. Doesn't have to be something from the UK in order to be a British edit.
Dude, I got this edited version of Thug 4 Life for my girl's kid, but turns out it's a British edit. She's mad ripped.