|1.||Book Order Excited|
Level of excitement that meets or exceeds that of an elementary school student on the day of the Scholastic book order arrival. Often coupled with great anticipation.
I just bought $5000 worth of stuff through Amazon, which should arrive next monday. I am book order excited.
|2.||The Book of Justice|
The Book of justice is a literary art that dates back thousands of years with new additions added by Vaerez and Narraxx depicting their adventures of modern day piracy and debauchery. The original contexts of TBoJ were written by ancestors of the legendary duo. Uknown by many Americans is that The Freemasons were actually an order devoted to and controlled by TBoJ. The fundamentals of American society and the Governement is indirectly controlled and influeced by TBoJ. TBoJ is also affiliated with Baby Down Industries.
The Book of Justice Speaks many volumes of the truth.
|3.||Multiple Personality Order|
1. Multiple Personality Order is a common response to the largely conflicting views and ambitions pursued by different groups in the world, related to artistic "disinterestedness".
A condition in which the intelligent individual decides to order his or her mind by creating different personas to better associate with the various Single Personality people in the world.
It is often easier to accomplish by giving the different personalities their own ridiculous names to help in the mental transition.
2. A social order, or club, in which the members have multiple personalities, unlike most orders or clubs where everyone dresses the same way, thinks the same way, says the same boring nonsense and even eats the same snacks when they have their coffee breaks.
These are quite rare.
Student: "Hi Class, my name is David Cock, today I will be giving you a presentation on the effective use of arbitrage in the venuzuelan oil industry and the successful use of grassroots movements to overthrow tree-hugging presidents."
Harvard Business Professor: "But you're registered as Agnes Gonxhe Bojaxhiu..."
Student: "I don't know what granola-eating nonsense is spewing from your underfed academic book-reading face, I have to pass your class on corporate sabotage or my dad will beat me, and nothing will stop me."
Classmate: " Oh there goes mother teresa again with her multiple personality order..."
An object that people place in front of their face in order to learn new information. Normally used by old people, however some younger people are seen placing these objects in front of their faces in order to intake new information. Also known as a text version of the internet.
Person 1: Damn my internet is down, how will I know what happens in the book "King Arthur", I can't get into spark notes!
Person 2: I think you just place it in front of your face and read it like you would a facebook status or a tweet.
Person 1: Oh, thanks dude! This is like text internet.
Person 2: Yeah man.
*Person 1 then falls asleep*
|5.||Face Book Cutie|
1. a person, most likely a girl, that posts very sexy/ seductive pictures ot themselves on face book so that many people my comment on how "cute" or "beautiful" they look, in a sad attempt to feel better about themselves.
2. A girls who's face book pictures highlight her best features in order to make her look more attractive than she is in reality.
1. Dam that chicks such a face boo cutie, look at how many dudes commented on her bikini picture.
2. Trust me bro, forget about her pics shes not that great. shes just face book cutie.
The arrangement of items in a series (e.g. chapters in a book or a musician's albums) by length, rather than by chronological progression.
Also spelled Quranolocial order.
In Koranological order, The White Album comes before Sgt. Pepper's.
I prefer to do my calculus problem sets in Koranological order.
The term 'real book' refers now to the legal and copyrighted version of the famous book of jazz standards produced by the Hal Leonard Company.
The book originates from Berklee School of Music, where the students there made their own chord charts for all the jazz standards they were required to learn. The copies made were uncopyrighted and so were illegal. However they were passed around, copied and copied by musicians.
The Real Book produced by the Hal Leonard Co. is fully legal and has secured all the relevant copyrights. It also includes consistent use of chord symbols throughout the book, clear page layouts, clear type and organization of songs into alphabetical order.
In tribute and acknowledgement to the 5 editions that came before it, the Real Book available now is called the 6th Edition Real Book.
''Got the real book chart for Stella By Starlight?''