look up any word, like bukkake:
noun formed from 'bollocks'* and 'follicle'#
refers to the numerous raised bumps located on the male scrotum from which individual pubic hairs arise.

*bollocks = testicles
#follicle = 'root'of an individual hair
the principal hazard associated with shaving one's scrotum is the accidental severance of one or more 'bollicles' as the razor blade is passed over the tightened skin
by verbula June 28, 2009

Words related to bollicle

ballicle bollock-braille bollocle pubicle scroticle