look up any word, like blumpkin:
a term used to describe when someone has got "told" or had the mickey taken out of them.
a derivative from it is boidled/boydled.
someone shouts out: oi jack your mum has more chins than a chinese phonebook. then his friends shout out "ooohhh boid/boyd!!"
by GuRu_GaRy September 30, 2005

Words related to boid/boyd

boid boided boidled boyd boydled