Top Definition
A curved metal tube, usually on woodwind instruments such as the English Horn and the Bassoon.
The place on the instrument to put your double reed or mouthpiece on.
john:(basson player) hey why doesn't my reed fit on your bocal?

candice:(english horn player) because my bocal is different than yours.
by Spinelli the Jakel February 17, 2007
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.