1. An affirmation; i.e. dude, right on, hell yea, etc.
2. An improper noun; i.e. thing, stuff, trinket, etc.
3. An expletive.
1. Example: Speaker 1 “We should go get lit, then set that old sofa on fire.”
Speaker 2 “Bobkat.”
2. Example: “For the soup you will need water, noodles, chicken, a carrot, celery and an other bobcat or two."
3. Example: You are piss drunk, broken hearted, trip on a loose cobblestone and fall right onto your martini glass ruining a new shirt with blood, glass and bourbon. You would then shriek, “BoBKaaaaaT!@%#$*?!!!!”