1. var. of regularity, how often one posts to his/her blog.
2. var. of popularity, how often one's blog is read by how many people.
3. var. of singularity, the point at which the expanding blogosphere becomes self-aware. (see The Singularity is Near.)
1. My blogularity has been deficient as of late, I've been busy.
2. Although he has a high blogularity quotient, I find his posts quite boring.
3. We are approaching a blogularity, where you will no longer be sure if you are reading a human-source posting, or one created through AI.