look up any word, like eiffel tower:
blodgering is the act of vigorously pulling the tampon from the vagina of a mensturating female while doing her up the arse, and then repeatedly whipping her with the tampon.
"me and Sue are into blodgering"

"i love to get blodgered"
by Emma and Tim August 22, 2008