look up any word, like sounding:
a very strong liquor or wine that when you drink it you will walk a block then fall. ( used mostly in Gainesville or Goons- ville Florida )
A yo whats wrong with dude over there?" " He just got done drinking some block n fall.
by dat boi u luv 2 hate April 14, 2011