look up any word, like kappa:
inserting a piece of surgical tubing into the vagina and stapping the other end to the thigh so as to bleed off excessive air in the the pussy, hence cutting down the pussy farts.
I banged a chick last weekend that was so noisy she needed a bleeder valve.
by fetishknight May 12, 2006