An amount of marijuana
, consisting of 21 grams or 3/4 of an ounce
. Can run anywhere from up at 200-240, when dealing on face value, being swindled or if for good product, down to 140 or 150, usually a hookup
or for skank weed
A blackjack is extremely uncommon in the drug market. A blackjack is usually sold as a favour from the seller, or under similar extraordinary circumstances.
The name blackjack can also refer to when a person sells 14 grams of a skanky blackjack at face value. Thereby sucker punching someone, leaving the seller with a free quarter-ounce
My buddy's 21st birthday is this weekend. I'm thinking I'm gonna need more than a half-O, but I can't afford a full ounce. Hopefully, I can get a blackjack and my roommate will buy out the rest.
This weed ain't that good, but i got it free from blackjackin' those freshmen jocks.
A word applied for weed measurements. A blackjack is ¾ oz. (21g).
The word "blackjack" is derived from the popular gambling game, which is often called "21".
- Hey pal, I'd like to buy a blackjack.
- Ight, it'll be 100$.
I smoked that blackjack all by myself!!
a small, light club used for knocking people out
1. Noun: A sex position in which a man defecates on a woman's face whilst performing a "reverse 69."
2. Verb: The act of defecating on a woman's face whilst performing a "reverse 69". In preparation, the man usually drinks a pint of laxative, and then, whilst positioning his penis for insertion into the woman's mouth, instead releases a flood of watery diarrhea into her open mouth and upon her face.
1. Girl, "My boyfriend gave me a blackjack last night."
Friend, "Really? How was it?"
Girl, "Not bad, but I got some corn in my eye."
2. Frat Guy 1, "Hey Bra, remember that time that I totally blackjacked you? That was awesome."
Frat Guy 1, "Yeah Bro! That shit ruled!"
a fan of the k-pop group 2ne1.
in the card game, blackjack equals 21 which not only is pronounced the same as the group's name, but also signifies a win. therefore, the fans are referred to as blackjacks.
person 1: Do you like 2ne1?
person 2: Hell yeah I'm a total BlackJack!
A card game where you basically try to beat the dealer by getting as close to a total of 21 as possible without going over. A picture card and an Ace counts as 21, or Blackjack. This is one of the best games to play when you are in a casino
given the low winning advantage of the house.
If the tourists spent more time playing Blackjack, Poker, and Craps, and less time playing the slots, the casinos would be making a whole lot less money.
The only game worth playing in a casino
. In all the other games, the house has a bigger advantage. Some people use a method called card counting
to know when to bet high and when to bet low.
Also, the combination of 2 cards equaling 21 in the game.
a weapon used to crack people's skulls open
Ex:Fishing weight on the end of a large spring
I cracked his head open with a black jack.