look up any word, like blumpkin:
This title refers to someone who has enormous amounts of technical knowledge and can be considered a master of his domain. More specifically this title refers to an expert computer programmer.
As a last resort the software engineering department called in their regional bitmaster to help eradicate the bugs in their application.
by Steven A. Hammock January 07, 2005