Most directly related to being deceived or deceiving someone.
Bettis takes any form, adjective, noun, or verb.
adj. Her bettis ass talked behind my back.
verb. I bettised him up so badly in basketball yesterday.
Statement. "Kid:Yo we got a test tommorow and the teacher just told us today.
Orginated from the term "betty" which basically means the same thing. Betty came from the movie Kung Pow.
2. I bettised him up in basketball, i beat him 10 games to 1.
1) Someone does all the dirty work and then you come in and finish it up to claim all the responsibility
2) You do all the dirty work and then someone else comes in and claims all of the responsibility.
This term was developed by my roommates and I while playing the game Halo 3. Someone would just abut kill someone and then someone else got the kill instead. Below are some examples of how this term is used.
2) Haha, I definitely Bettised you there man.
3) That was definitely a Jerome Bettis there!